e-learning: Enrol now to start in May!
After successful pilots last year, our shiny new e-learning programme Introduction to Organisational Sustainability is open for bookings.
Starting on 4th May, the course focuses on the paradoxes, myths and challenges featured in The Lasting Difference with the chance to reflect on your own organisation and share practice with others. The comprehensive, modular course covers:
- Managing capacity – demand, resources, attention and focus
- Understanding revenue and managing costs
- Spotting and selecting the right opportunities (funding, partnerships, referrals etc.)
- Pursuing sustainability through development and change, not the status quo.
By using our clean, navigable e-learning platform (see below), participants get access to a library of resources, videos, reflective tools and action plans. And by taking part alongside a group of peers, there are good opportunities for discussion via the message boards and webinars.
Feedback from previous participants
I really enjoyed the learning, and it has inspired me to think about things, and do things differently! Particularly around pursuing funding and capacity.
Great course – thank you. I like that it included videos and a diary. The quizzes helped consolidate the learning.
The course costs £100 including Vat and takes around six hours to complete. You can do it in your own time over an eight-week block, with additional opportunities to share practice with others online.
Update 31st March:
- We’ll be adding more short interactive webinars into the programme in reponse to the Coronavirus crisis. In these, we’ll work through core course concepts with participants, addressing real-life questions and challenges and sharing practice in a supportive setting.
- We’ve taken 20% off the cost, making it more accessible when it is needed most.
Sign up or find out more: call us on (+44) 01506 23 95 95 or email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org