We are now inviting applications for this year’s action learning programmes. [Closing date 27th April]
These are special six-month leadership and organisational development opportunities. Developed by the Lasting Difference team, the programmes offer you protected time and space to:
- Increase understanding of sustainable organisations or systems – and the capabilities involved in leading or changing them.
- Take action on key challenges, test new approaches and generate insights.
- Develop relationships and gain support from like-minded leaders, sharing knowledge and practice in a safe environment.
Friendly, facilitated and flexible, the programme provides a clear structure with space for exploration of the things that matter most to you and your charity.
‘Invaluable. It can be lonely running an organisation and not always appropriate to share challenges with colleagues. So to develop a peer group with similar interests and shared values is crucial.’
What you get
- Six full-day group sessions (meeting in Stirling)
- Bookable monthly 1:1s with programme facilitator Graeme Reekie
- A day’s tailored consultancy for you, your team, your board or partnership
- Access to two Lasting Difference e-learning modules
- A copy of Making a Lasting Difference, the bestselling full-length book
- The usual support and surprises you’d expect from us!
“This has been transformational for us. By helping to break the cycle and take time out to plan…we are now seeing the fruits of our labour. In terms of income generation it is a very exciting time with lots of opportunities ahead.” Previous participant
What it costs
£1440+Vat (£1560), with reduced rates for:
- Lasting Difference Symbol holders and their members: £1000+Vat (£1200)
- Newsletter subscribers: £1200+Vat (£1440)
- Members of Acosvo, CCPS, Environment LINK: £1200+Vat (£1440)
‘I feel more focused, proactive and decisive about what we’re doing.’
Who can apply
The programmes are aimed at people who are:
- Familiar with our free resources and keen to take things to the next level
- Ready to take action to improve the sustainability of their organisations or the wider systems they are part of.
Participants are usually CEOs, managers, project coordinators and trustees, but the programmes are open to anyone ready to lead change.
“The power of the programme helps to refresh depleted energy levels and gain perspective.”
Find out more
Download programme information here or contact Graeme to find out more.
“We will now be able to review our practices and priorities, consolidating our message, moving forward with the skills and confidence to take our business to the next level.” Previous participant