Bookings are now open for our three core sustainability workshops in May-June:
- Understanding sustainability in a recovering world Thursday 6th May 10am-12.45pm
- Developing the five capabilities Thursday 20th May 10am-12.45pm
- Following the exit signs: Exit strategies and sustainable impact. Thursday 3rd June 10am-12.45pm
We’ve also added a new sustainability workshop on Managing Capacity, the key concern for every nonprofit right now. As a new pilot, it’s only available to our newsletter subscribers, free of charge! Not a subscriber? Sign up for future offers and discounts!
- Managing capacity: What to do when there’s no more you can do. Thursday 13th May 10am-12.45pm
The pilot course accompanies our latest guide on the same topic [coming soon]. Find out more and reserve your places by downloading full course information here. Places are limited so book early!
- Book all three core workshops for the price of two, just £120+Vat
- Lasting Difference symbol holders get a free place at each workshop! Sign up a colleague or trustee today!
- Funders and membership organisations: we’ll arrange discounts for your members, no extra cost, no strings! Contact us to discuss.