We’re please to announce a special set of our popular one-day Lasting Difference workshops throughout England in November this year:
- York: Monday 11th November at York CVS
- Manchester: Wednesday 13th November at the stunning GMCVO St Thomas Centre
- Birmingham: Wednesday 20th Novermber at BVSC
- London: 27th November at the Directory for Social Change, Holloway Road.
We’ve found some great partners to host us and we’re looking forward to sharing our proven tools and resources with them and all our participants. By the end of the workshop, participants will have:
- Improved their understanding of organisational sustainability
- Increased ability to think about sustainability in new ways
- Gained access to new tools for working on sustainability
- Increased ability to assess the sustainability of their project or organisation
- Increased ability to make plans for improving sustainability
We will open bookings very soon, but please contact us to reserve a place or find out more in the meantime.